2010年11月19日星期五

handle a limited patek philippe complicated timep watch

This means that I can only handle a limited patek philippe complicated timep watch number of clients per year and also that I am only able to handle a limited number of transactions per year, ten on average. But it means that I score a very high percentage of transaction per client which I represent.I was Chairman of the Holland Yachting Group for two consecutive three year terms. This ended in 2002. Since 2006 I am Chairman of the Dutch Association of Yacht- and Shipbrokers, NBMS. The two functions represent the advantage of staying in focus on the main issues in the yachting industry, whether they be technical, legal, fiscal or financial. And while you are playing a role in the professional yachting community, it allows you an excellent access to the network at the same time.James: I’ve asked the following question to so many people involved in the luxury business, yet I never grow tired of their input. What’s your take on the current patek philippe complicated timep watch financial climate, as far as the yacht industry is concerned?

And you know what? One just happens to be available for sale right here on JamesList, brokered by Tavros, with a price tag of €575,000.James managed to catch up with Bart de Ven. Bart runs Tavros, a close-and-personal brokerage with high ambitions, and was kind enough to give us some insight into his business philosophy and his thoughts on the luxury market.James: The brokering business, especially in Holland, is a tough and busy field. What do you bring to the table – especially considering your time as a chairman of the Holland Yachting Group?Bart: The main difference with other brokers, in Holland and abroad, is that I handle all relations with my clients (Buyers and Sellers) personally. The telephoneline goes to me directly, the email goes to me directly, the fax comes to patek philippe complicated timep watch me directly. Seven days a week. The secretary/assistant is only in the back-office.